EBRIKS INFOTECH Increase Website traffic company Provides Fantastic News About When you think of fast food, what comes to your mind? Many people would say McDonalds. Ever wondered why most people say so? Yes, their burgers are great, but there is another reason. It has a distinct and memorable logo. People instantly recognize their logo and always remember it. Their logo plays an important part in their immense success.
Ideally, a logo must convey the owner’s intended message, what your organization does, organizational culture and target audience. A logo should be appropriate, distinctive, graphic, practical and simple in form. It must be recognizable straight away and must inspire admiration, trust and loyalty.
Choosing a right logo for your business is not as easy as it may appear. You may come up with a great looking logo with a whacky tagline, but means nothing to your target consumers or you may decide on a colorful logo that looks great on a bill board, but dreary and unexciting in black and white ad in a newspaper.
There are many aspects to be considered and many pitfalls to avoid. Here are some tips that will help you devise the logo that works best for you.
Simple logo design is easily identified, memorable and versatile. Sometimes ‘less is more’. In fact, more simple the logo, the more variety of mediums it can be used on. Good logos feature something unexpected without being overdrawn. So keep your logos uncluttered and simple.
The logo should be appropriate for your business. When designing the logo, you must keep in mind your business’s purpose, overall message and the target audience. For example, a colorful and child like font would be apt for a children’s toy store, and not so much for consulting firms.
Your logo should stand the test of time. You need to think about whether your logo would still be effective a decade from now?
An effective logo design should be memorable. You can do this by a combination of elements:
- Symbols –it makes consumers think of qualities related with your company.
- Colors – have psychological effect on people that you can use to your advantage.
- Words – use catchy words to get the message across.
- Fonts – using the right the style of lettering has a better impact on the consumer. Wrong fonts send a wrong message across.
- Clarity and boldness –also add to the impact that a logo will have on consumers.
An effective logo works across all media and applications. It should look good in any background and setting.
Make your logo stand. This will ensure that your business has a high recall value. Your logo can be distinct in its slogan, color scheme or symbols.
Follow these tips and you are sure to come up with an ideal logo for your business.
Reasource:-EBRIKS INFOTECH Increase Website Traffic company Share With You all The Time Quality Updatres This Time We share About The Elements To create a Great logo in your openion.SO If You want to see many more updates like this Then visit http://www.ebriks.com
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SEO INDIA
EBRIKS INFOTECH SMO COMPANY INDIA Provides This Time The Great And Unique Information About Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining attention through social media sites. Its aim is to create content that captures the consumer’s attention and encourage readers to share it in their social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, LinkedIn etc. This form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth and sales are achieved as a result of it. Social marketing serves as a direct sales channel.
Many experts believe “you cannot sell on social media…people aren’t there to be sold to” or “social media does not result in sales….social marketing is poor as a direct sales channel”. Well, that is not true.
I believe the social media is full of people articulating a dormant and inherent buying intent.
Thousands of people all over the world log on to the internet and express their opinions, views, fears, questions, goals and happiness on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn, Google etc. We have all this hidden and contained demand uttered out there. People require our services and products!
So don’t let all this nonsense of ‘social media can only influence people and not result in actual sales’, get in the way of your using social media to promote your product.
Use social networking websites to interact and build relationships with consumers. Instill confidence in the buyer, and not the service, product or company. The key to effective selling is to make the consumer believe not in the service or product but in themselves, so much that they can pull the trigger and make a purchase. In this regard, an educational approach has been found to be highly beneficial. Make sure you are helping the consumers become smarter buyers. Help them feel they can get what they want, on time and with a sense of achievement.
Engage consumers in a way that creates a response. The frequency and quantity does not matter. But the quality of the content and the design of it matters. Pushing out a lot of content about the product, but which the consumers feel that they already know or is irrelevant to them (although which may be relevant to the product or service), will not result in sales. Instead focus on piquing the curiosity of the consumer. Present your product or service in stimulating ways, in ways that they feel they want to know more. Also make sure that you are presenting them with a way to take immediate action.
By following these advices, you can increase your sales. So certainly, the gloss of social media is not wearing thin.
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SMO COMPANY INDIA
Your blog should be the centerpiece of a larger initiative, one that engages your target audience in a “human” way, with the goal of creating signals that will aid/support what you’re trying to achieve with SEO.
One mistake many businesses still make is creating posts that consist of self-promotion with little “meat” to entice anyone to engage with the content, much less share the content (in the hopes that you might earn a link or two, or any “viral” activity to the post, whatsoever).
What Are You Trying to Achieve?
One of the first things you have to consider is – indeed – what you’re trying to achieve. How you answer the following questions will guide one of the most important steps that you’ll take when setting up a blog:
- Do you have issues with reputation management – i.e., negative brand mentions in the search engine results pages (SERPs)?
- Are you trying to build thought-leadership for your company/brand?
- Are you trying to build a channel to drive deep linking to specific pages of your website?
- Are you trying to build depth of content or develop a tool to target “human queries” for your otherwise “corporate” website?
- Do you want your blog to be non-branded and/or seen as a unique “unbiased” voice in your industry?
Setting Up Your Blog
Once you know you’re trying to achieve, you need to consider where the blog resides. Should you use a subdirectory, a subdomain, a completely separate domain, or either WordPress or Blogger? Let’s look at all the options.
Blog on a Subdirectory
More often than not, this is how I recommend clients set up a blog. In my opinion (and “yes”, SEOs will have varying opinions on this), adding fresh content to the root domain is a good thing. I also believe that having an RSS feed of “latest blog posts” to the home page of the website is a good thing.
I believe that promoting content that resides “on” the website is a good thing because you can earn (deep) links and provide balance to your link profile. And, I believe that having thought-leadership content that is closely associated with your brand (resides, again, on the domain) is a good thing.
- Add fresh content to the root domain.
- Add deep links (from other websites)/social signals directly to root domain (assuming that you’ve promoted this content well).
- Won’t provide an additional “brand” listing (in most cases) in the SERPs, so doesn’t serve well for reputation management.
- No direct ability to get links “from another website/sub-domain”.
Blog on a Subdomain
A good case can be made for why you might want to blog on a subdomain.
For example, perhaps you have issues with reputation management (perhaps someone posted to review complaint sites like Ripoff Report, Pissed Consumer, etc.) so you need to occupy additional real estate in the SERPs. By building your blog on a subdomain, you accomplish this by providing the search engines another “official web presence” (the search engines will treat this as a separate entity) for your company, that should rank when folks search your company name.
The nice thing about having a blog on a sub-domain is that it will also piggyback on the authority of your root website (hopefully you already have some authority on your root domain) and posts there can rank, without the need to build up the authority for a new website.
- Get an additional brand presence in the SERPs that you control.
- Get links “from another website” (subdomains are treated pretty much as such); Ability to deep-link to specific pages within the root.
- Piggyback on the already “built” (again, making an assumption here) authority of the root domain.
- Can be hosted anywhere. Very important consideration for those on a content management system that does not provide a blogging platform.
- Not as much freshness on the domain.
- Content that “hits” (gets good promotion/links) doesn’t add as much link value to the root.
Blog on a Separate Domain
Some people like to create a “non-official” blog presence, to have control over a website that isn’t directly tied to the brand. They want to have an “unbiased” voice (at least give the appearance of such) and probably use this to occasionally link to their main website.
I typically discourage these types of initiatives, for many reasons – not the least of which is the amount of effort that would need to go into making this new web presence gain any amount of trust/traction or authority.
- Can create an “unbiased” resource (that just happens to link to your corporate website, on occasion).
- If the content is good, and it becomes respected in your industry, the blog can gain authority that can then be passed through to your corporate website through “unbiased” linking.
- There’s a better than average chance that gaining good authority/ability for posts to rank is going to take considerable time.
- Does little to really show thought-leadership for your company.
- If you really do drop links to the corporate website, there’s a good chance that it’ll be seen for what it is: a paid advertisement, not an official unbiased reference. The backlash from this could be (should be) huge.
Blog on WordPress.com or Blogger
Some pretty large companies have gone this route because – to them – it’s the easiest to execute. Mind you, a link from WordPress.com isn’t a bad thing, but how does this help with any of the aforementioned reasons why you might want to blog in the first place?
Are you tying in the “thought leadership” to the brand? Are you adding fresh content to the domain? Are you aiding your abilities to provide an additional “official brand presence” to the SERPs? (Perhaps, but you’re better off with subdomain).
- You could create some very aggressive link building tactics or “test” things without burning the domain.
- You would gain a link that is coming from an authority domain (remember, a quality link profile is about gaining links from many different/authoritative/relevant websites/domains; not many links on one domain)
- Easy. Just about anyone can get engaged and start blogging today.
- Limitations as to how you can design/template to fit your brand.
- Any content promoted (linked to) won’t provide direct value to your main company website/domain.
- Inability to utilize plugins.
- Cheesy. It is what it is. Not gonna be a great representation for your company.
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SEO SERVICES COMPANY INDIA
EBRIKS INFOTECH SMO PACKAGES INDIA Provides This Time The Unique Information About Social media is one of the best means of spreading brand awareness. The increasing interest of people to interact on social media site has given it a new marketing wing. The increased brand awareness ultimately leads to increased sale and thus, companies have started looking for means to optimize social media such that they could get the associated benefits. In order to target traffic and increased conversion rate, social media marketers should design in an appropriate wining strategy that could ensure positive ROI.
Numerous of companies go ahead with SMO packages India to reap the benefits so that they could be the leader in their niche. However, it is advised that before a person goes ahead with any of these packages, it is must to check out if the following strategies are included or not.
Discuss with executives about getting social: Before designing social strategy, executives need to start thinking social so that they could get reap benefits of their investment. The time, thought and money that go into this sector should be carefully monitored. The social media insight should be shared with the team so that they could work accordingly.
Have a Weekly Content Plan: As an important part of digital marketing, the content plan for the week should be designed in and the success should be measured on parameters, such as target growth, social interaction, brand sentiment, etc. The content designed, as a part of SMO packages India should take care of mission and culture of the organization.
Carefully Measure the Success: These packages should have place for tracking and measurement of the growth. The success metrics should be clearly defined and the performance should be measured on the set parameters. The entire team should contribute in spread this brand awareness such that social media could prove to be an effective means of promotion.
Likewise, there are numerous of other areas that need to be focused at while handling social media strategies that could produce wining outcome. The companies should check out SMO packages India, before handing over the task to them. The experts hired by these companies are well qualified and experienced enough to produce the best results. It is must to track out the social analytics and design in social plan accordingly such that the company gets the enhanced visibility. The experts would help you present yourself as a leader in the niche, keeping an eye over all the related parameters.
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SEO COMPANY INDIA
EBRIKS INFOTECH SEO COMPANY INDIA provides News About Many marketers make a mistake of ignoring video promotion as a method to surpass rivals in the search results. However, with the help of videos, you can do an effective promotion of your website. It has varied benefits, like-
- There is low competition so far
- Video creation is not a difficult and costly process
- People readily share links of good videos
- Check video topic- It is important that video topics should be interesting, otherwise people will not be interested in watching it. Also, video size matters. If it is a longer video then less people will be interested to watch it till the end. Therefore, it is recommended to make your videos not more than 3-5 minutes. In case of a broad topic, you should create a series of short videos.
- Name of the video is everything- Another crucial factor is the title of a video. While choosing the title, you should choose two or three keywords which your video potential viewers might type and then append the word ”video’ to it. It is a good idea to use Google keyword planner for this purpose. Make sure that you have tested your video potential title in order to ensure that it will remain effective. It is good if video title sounds catchy and useful. You should limit the title length to 55-60 characters.
- Make use of search engine optimization- Apart from using keyword research for search engines, it is also a nice idea to use different special tags containing vital queries. It will give clear idea to search engines what your video is all about and you can therefore, rank it higher than other videos of your competitors without tags.
It is imperative to maintain the natural look because otherwise your video will be considered as a spam and can be simply deleted. Moreover, it is not a good idea to give such videos to users which do not match their search queries. Google gives preference to pages with useful and unique content.
Where to upload the video?
Whether you should upload a video on your own website or you should opt for other popular video hosting services? Infact, there is no clear cut answer to this question. However, there are some benefits of using popular video hosting services. First, it is a cost saving technique. If you are having various videos and user stream is considerable then you may required costly hosting resources.
Second; YouTube service belongs to google and therefore, it has an added benefit which optimization specialists call ‘trust’.
However, there is a single drawback of promoting your video on YouTube service:users will required to take several additional steps in order to reach to your website.
How to attract online users to your website?
If you have found the video on some hosting service, how can you make the user who has seen the video to click through your website also? If it is feasible then you should mention the name of the company at the starting and at the end of the video. If it is not possible then you should show your logo. Here the most effective way is to have your website name and address displayed during the entire video. However, it is also important that you should not overload your video with logos and links because it can distract the viewer and it can make the video too promotional. There are varied large video hosting services, like YouTube, etc., which permit you to embed your site link into your video description. Also, if you are having your own video channel on these websites then make sure it is containing your brand name. It is a good tactic to respond to the users feedback. Users always appreciate personal touch and if it is done in an effective manner then it can attract the audience to your website. You can also comment on the other people’s videos from the same category.
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SEO COMPANY INDIA
EBRIKS INFOTECH SEO COMPANY INDIA Provides This Time The Important News About Product Listing Ads (PLAs) are known as the new hipster advertisements of search marketing but it has been found out that varied retailers aren’t fully utilizing the huge opportunity. But, have you though how can you optimize your merchant feed for your PLA campaigns and what good practices you should implement today?
Merchant feeds are the new class of keywords in retail. When you include common terms found in consumer intent within strategic fields of your merchant feed, you will see that your campaigns have garnered additional visibility within search results and google shopping. If you are having insufficient ton of query data at your disposal for determining what elements are more to important to include in your feed, you should start mining your high ranking queries from organic search. The more richer your feed is, the more depth you will get in the query space.
Let’s have a look on some crucial tips on optimizing your feed for relevancy and reach-
You should make your feed as comprehensive as possible- It is a wise decision to include all of your product in your merchant feed. If you would exclude products from your feed then it means that you have excluded a whole set of keywords from your adwords campaign. Though you may generate traffic for queries to similar products but if you will not have all your products in your feed then it means that you will be sacrificing relevancy.
Make sure that your feed is complete- You should be sure that every attribute/field is having an associated value. If there would be any missing particular intents/terms in your keywords then it will create gaps in your query coverage.
You should enrich your feed- You should optimize the content of your feed on the basis of how users search for your items. In order to do this, you would be required to convert non-standard intents, synonyms and terms into attributes optimized for real world queries.
You should optimize your product titles- You should take steps to optimize your product titles for display on a SERP with limited characters. If you will use the title from your product page then it won’t do any wonders, even if it’s SEO optimized. Mainly you are required to:
Place key intents and core product attributes at the starting of the title. You should prioritize on the basis of high-value search queries and you should make sure to include all crucial elements within the first 25 characters.
You should make sure that the first 25 characters are well-optimized for display and readability. You should optimize product titles not only for a query relevancy but also for user experience and display purpose.
You should make sure that the next 45 characters are optimized for relevance and depth. If the starting of your title is focussed on making the right product type and features visible, you should use the next 45 characters to include other features and attributes that will help in establishing the relevancy. You should constantly test different features and attributes which you are including in your feed. By having a deep understanding of relationships among product features, you will be able to drive your feed optimization strategy.
Take steps to optimize your product descriptions- Good product descriptions help in increasing your ranking in google shopping. You should include additional fields in your product description in order to increase your conversion rates:
- It is a good idea to submit rich snippets like product review count and product review average.
- You should include rel=canonical link element on your product pages so that google can easily match the URLs in your feed to the pages which are found by their crawler.
- You should optimize the product_type column. The more you will tell google about your products, the better traffic will you get.
Learn to manage your merchant feed and PLA campaign- The most crucial part of merchant feed optimization is to make sure that you are managing your merchant feed perfectly with feedback from your PLA campaign.
You should take steps to optimize your merchant feed on the basis of search queries that are converting. You should thoroughly analyze the queries that help in driving value to find common phrases and terms and then you should tweak your product titles and descriptions to include terms and phrases.
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SEO COMPANY INDIA
It is quite a daunting task to launch a new website. It is also one of the important ways to get a smooth flow of links pointing back to your way. There are hundreds of things which you are required to think about when you’re launching a new website (millions if you’re changing your domain name) but one thing that is ignored is how you’re going to promote it.
- EBRIKS INFOTECH SEO PACKAGES INDIA Internal buy in- You may already having a group of people who will surely be interested in sharing and talking about your new website. However, here you should note that they may not be as link savvy as like you, so you should not hesitate from educating them on the best ways of disseminating the news. For instance,
- you should make use of the ‘share’ button from your company’s facebook post on the launch instead of posting it through your personal account. You should provide right descriptions for your new brand, like, ‘web design company’ to ‘digital agency’ so that they can write about the same on their personal sites.
- Inform your clients- On the same pattern like informing your internal team about the new product launch, you should inform your customers, partners, friends about your new website and request them to share it too. It is also a nice idea to send out personalized emails to clients and let them know of the changes and what they can do, asking them for their feedback and request them to share it with their friends.
- Pre-launch teasers- Nearly, a month before launching, you should start telling people about your new website and brands. You can plan a series of blog posts and can also put screen shots of the website on instagram and facebook. Tweet about your new website. All these steps will fill excitement in people and they will start talking about your brand.
- Press release- After the launching, you should send out press releases and use different press mediums to effectively convey your points.
- Social sharing- Make optimum use of different social sharing platforms for sharing your content. Posts with photos, usually get more engagement from people as compared to posts without photos. You should make sure that your website is perfectly optimized with open graph so that your sharing can get the most reachability.
EBRIKS INFOTECH:-SEO PACKAGES INDIA